Eyyyy guess who found her Mass Effect ideas notebook? And guess who found the motivation to draw a couple things from it? (Hint: They are both the same person.)
Some lovely folks paid me to draw pictures and here is what I sent them! Legion, Thane, and EDI Comics.
More Citadel Party Comics. I have one more set coming I think.
Edit: Fixed with scans
I also have some commissioned comics I will be able to post soon!
More Citadel Party Comics. (Citadel DLC spoilers) NOT DONE YET
Today I spent £900 at the vet so I have decided to gently remind folks that I have an originals/commissions page! No big. Ta.
I liked the Citadel DLC so I decided to draw more of it. Some Citadel and ME3 spoilers obviously.
More on the way and will be under my tag citadel.
I thought I might draw a thing, but then I remembered I don’t know anything about clothes or suits. But then I remembered I don’t care.
Shepard is a giant on purpose though.
My super dumb jokes I just posted reminded me of this other thing I did last year. Super dumb things are fun to think up. A couple are even kind of funny!
Instead of drawing tonight I played ME3 multiplayer, very naughty. So instead of drawings I offer this as my evening’s work:
What do you say to your multiplayer teammate when they’ve made some mistake and you need to go revive them? You give them a pick-up line, of course. But not just any pick up line. You are after all saving them from an embarrassing death.
Are you an angel, because you just fell to the earth.
Nice armour, it looks great on the floor there.
You must be hot, because your ass just got toasted.
I’d like to have you over for breakfast, because you look like a pancake.
I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by the toxic chemicals released by your burning armour.
How about we go back to your place and you show me your scars? I promise I won’t get bored, check my phone, and fall asleep.
You must be my valentine because you just got pasted.
You must be Jamaican because jamaican a fool of yourself.
Did you fall from heaven? Because you look pretty messed up.
Are you a hurricane? Because you really blew it.
I’m thinking about nailing you because it looks like you really enjoy getting pounded.
If I were an infiltrator I’d try to pick you up, because then no one would see us together.
You know how they say skin is the largest organ? Well not in your case. It looks like yours just got all burned off.
If you were a scab I’d pick you. Well you do kind of look like a scab and here I am I guess.
Hey baby, you so fine. Yeah you really got pulverized there.
Just call me a world-class weightlifter because I’m gonna pick up your dead weight.
You must be a magician because I’ve never seen such a spectacle.
I’m from the Fine Body Inspectors and I’m here to tell you you’re fired.
Are you into free love, because you’re really good at dying.
I should go.
- skool: Did you hear the one about the vorcha with an overbite? He didn't exist- no such thing too much bite for vorcha
- skool: Three asari walk into a bar. Then they put on their stripper outfits and get to work
- skool: A volus and an elcor climbed a hill. 'nice view' said the elcor. 'nice - gasp - view' said the volus
- skool: What's black and blue and red all over? Kaidan after you pinch his butt
- skool: What did the newborn krogan say to the salarian doctor? He didn't say anything, he's a baby. But he did kill him.
- skool: What do you call a turian with feathers? A dinosaur (little dinosaur science joke for ya)
- skool: What do you call a krogan having a bad day? Nothing, leave him alone
- skool: A woman on the Citadel is making a decision but needs an advisor. Shepard walks past and says "advisor? I hardly know 'er!"
More Vorcha Dad. If you thought the first set was good, you ain’t seen shit.
By that I mean you haven’t seen this second set, and they are shit. I’m pretty sure that’s what I mean.
Proof that cute dads can come from anywhere.